We provide independent Audit & Assurance services that will help to enhance the reliability and credibility of the financial reporting, including Immigration audit reporting.
We will undertake your audit with a solid understanding of your business needs, the environment in which it operates, and the regulatory and financial reporting environment. Our approach is compliant with Australian Auditing Standards and is always tailored to meet your organisation’s circumstances and assessed risks. The audit process we use is fully integrated with supporting specialized auditing software, ensuring full compliance with ever-changing audit requirements and processes. We are experienced in performing risk assessments using analytical methods whilst exercising professional judgement at an appropriate level. Some examples of Financial Information Audit & Assurance services we can provide:
- Financial Statement Reviews and Audits
- Special Purpose Financial Statements
- Immigration Audit Reports (including 163A, 163B, 164, 165, 188A, 188B, 188C,
132 and enterprise net assets assessment).
- Statutory audit services for large private companies, foreign-owned companies, and
form 388 lodgements
- Statutory audit services and compliance audit services for AFSL holders
- Trust accounts audit services for real estate agents and solicitors
- Forensic Audits (Risk or Fraud)